NBA 2K can be a bit harsh for beginners. Some of the more pro players played the game for a long time and played all the previous games. Do not worry, you will get the hang of it fast. There is a bit of a steep learning curve in the game, but you are in luck: you do not have to play all the pro players at first. In this article we have 10 tips that will make you a better 2K18 (and even 2K17, 16 etc.) player.
8 tips for better play
- Defense is one of the most overlooked parts of the game. Beginners do not pay that much attention to it and are focussed on scoring 3 and 2 points. Always pay attention to the best defenders. Only use the most eligible defenders you have to guard the superstars in the coaching options.
- Offensive play is the most fun in the game. A lot of beginners are rushing it to the 3 point line or trying to make some points as fast a possible. Try to make the best plays in the 24 seconds you have
- Improve your team drastically offense and defense by buying 2K18 MT and VC online at vendors mentioned at our homepage
- Press the L1 button to call for a pick and roll
- After picking up that successful pick and roll, you can trick your opponents by acting you are going to shoot, drive for a layup or pass the ball to a teammate. Use this to make space and create a diversion.
- Offense: It is very important that you practice shooting a lot. The most important thing about shooting is that you release the ball at the exact right time. This will give you a higher chance for scoring.
- For an off the board, alley oop – tap Triangle twice after aiming.
To avoid the pesky offensive rebound, make sure you box out the second free throw attempt.